Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1st Wedding
Posted By: palmor, 07-30-2009, 07:06 AM

Hi everyone,
I haven't bee around much the month or so.. took a great 2 week vacation to Yellowstone (photos forthcoming) and been busy. Some of you may have read here(https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/general-photography-techniques-styles/646...l-wedding.html) how I was asked to shoot a very informal wedding. All the usual disclaimers were discussed with the bride and groom and I was comfortable that they understood.

Anyway I'll be showing them the proofs later on today so we'll see

Like I said in the other thread I think they came out OK, nothing earth shattering but I thought I'd share. They all need more photoshop work (these are just proofs), all that has been done is some quick cropping and some exposure adjustments in Light Room. I also processed them on a different PC then I normally do (I did them on the laptop I'll be showing them the proofs on) so the exposure may see a bit off.

Anyway here is the link to the gallery: Wedding Proofs Photo Gallery by palmor at pbase.com

Thanks
John
Views: 1,208

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, exposure, gallery, photo, proofs, wedding