Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
West River Drive in HDR
Posted By: Ari, 08-03-2009, 06:19 PM

Since today will probably be the last good day of weather we'll get here in the Delaware Valley, I thought I would waste it taking HDR shots of West River Drive. The muddy brown water of the Schuylkill is slightly more dank than normal, thanks to yesterday's lovely flash flood.
C&C Really welcome!

Old Stone bridge - CSX uses this quite a bit for cargo transports from the Port:

Trolley Bridge (I think). Links West Philadelphia to Roxborough:

The underbelly of the beast - an iron bridge that serves as lane markers for the college crew teams:

North view of the same bridge:

South view of the bridge:

Summer Solemates. The longest a pair of flip flops has ever lasted me:

The underpass. West River Drive is a nice alternative to the ever - congested Schuylkill Expressway, and a very pretty drive, either by bike or car:

Thanks for looking!
Views: 2,144

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bridge, camera, drive, hdr, photo, river, schuylkill, thanks, view, west