Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Panoramic of Seattle.
Posted By: 68wSteve, 08-05-2009, 06:57 AM

This was patched together from 7-8 shots dont remember from my trip home back in June. "Rough" draft of the pano. Anyways here it is.

If anybody has thoughts on how to make it better please let me know. Might try to print this one out, and new to really working in Photoshop and Panoramic pics.
Steve
Views: 1,661
08-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I reviewed the originial in your pbase gallery and have to admit you captured every window in downtown seattle. It may just be a function of the distance but the shot lacks contrast and color. Guess thats Seattle though. If you are looking for a muted pano though, you got it.

I just printed a trio of 72" x24" panos last month. Its fun to see that much on the wall once you get it right.
08-05-2009, 09:26 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Nice Pano

I really like this panoramic shot. It has a nice way of leading your eye from left to right.
08-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by imtheguy Quote
I reviewed the originial in your pbase gallery and have to admit you captured every window in downtown seattle. It may just be a function of the distance but the shot lacks contrast and color. Guess thats Seattle though. If you are looking for a muted pano though, you got it.

I just printed a trio of 72" x24" panos last month. Its fun to see that much on the wall once you get it right.

one of the problems maybe with contrast is it was shot without uv filter. Also where did you go to do your prints?