Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Few from Yesterday / Trip to Victoria BC
Posted By: Jimbo, 08-23-2009, 05:38 AM

One of my Daughter shooting myt K10. Was a proad moment.

Views: 1,170
08-23-2009, 05:42 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Well done Jim - Nice framing in #2. And yes it's a proud moment (My daughter also shoots my old K10) however remember the never ending accessories that eventually they want
08-23-2009, 07:35 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Neat series, my friend. The first one is quite moody. I'm glad your daughter is enjoying your camera. I gave my daughter my DS2 along with some lenses for Christmas; she really enjoys shooting, her photo time is limited since she's preparing to defend her thesis in November - then it's "Goodbye Columbus" and on to Stanford for a 3-year postdoc. She'll be in a great place for photography.

Jer
08-23-2009, 09:03 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Well done Jim - Nice framing in #2. And yes it's a proud moment (My daughter also shoots my old K10) however remember the never ending accessories that eventually they want
Thanks Dave. The second one was shot on the ferry on the way home. Its one of their lights. There was a water reflection in the glass I was shooting for. so far my daughter is ok with just the camera and my Tamron 18-250 + a tri-pod I had laying around. I am sure that will soon change though. JIM

QuoteQuote:
Neat series, my friend. The first one is quite moody. I'm glad your daughter is enjoying your camera. I gave my daughter my DS2 along with some lenses for Christmas; she really enjoys shooting, her photo time is limited since she's preparing to defend her thesis in November - then it's "Goodbye Columbus" and on to Stanford for a 3-year postdoc. She'll be in a great place for photography.

Jer
Thanks Jer. Sounds like you have on fine daughter there. Cheers JIM