Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Music Fest
Posted By: JahJahwarrior, 05-17-2007, 06:44 PM

Wow! I've been a member here for a few weeks, and just noticed this area! A chance to show off pictures I took?!? Cool!

There are a few pictures I took at a music festival in Florida, Cornerstone Florida Festival, to be exact. I am the volunteer coordinator, so I had plenty of access backstage However, I had almost no time to shoot. The shots I did get, most are rubbish, I was frantic to get anything so I took any shot and bracketed them myself, mainly for focus issues (everything I have now is manual focus), and didn't delete anything on camera. I think all of these are of Family Force Five, though I photographed some of Showbread, Pillar, As I Lay Dying and Underoath as well. None of these are edited at all....I might get around to it sometime

(first is Pillar's bassist, others are Family Force 5)

Feedback is welcome! These are not my best images, I'm learning to focus fast and shoot fast, and it's a learning process. I'm used to photographing things that don't move, or move slow, and photographing action is fun, but hard with manual focus glass.

*ist Ds
135mm f2.8
ISO 400
no flash
Views: 1,116
05-19-2007, 01:35 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Some good shots. Try to separate the images by a space though.