Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Minimalist photos
Posted By: JMR, 09-09-2009, 06:39 AM

A couple of photos which I think are minimalist.

JMR

Last edited by JMR; 09-14-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Views: 5,587
09-09-2009, 11:45 PM   #16
axl
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think the first two are really nice, the only shame is the barrel distortion in the first one, can it be corrected?

BR
Peter

09-10-2009, 02:28 PM   #17
JMR
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
I like it JMR (the first one that is). I like the curvature of the horizon as well, I think it adds an extra element.
It also proves the earth isn't flat.
Thanks Gary. B ut who says the earth isn't flat. All the sail boats disappeared, it must be flat.

QuoteOriginally posted by octavmandru Quote
Excellent stuff. Inspiring.
Thanks for posting
Thanks

QuoteOriginally posted by axl Quote
I think the first two are really nice, the only shame is the barrel distortion in the first one, can it be corrected?

BR
Peter
I suppose I can just crop it as a straight line. But all the wide angle lens will produce a some curvature, so I don't worry about it too much. Thnaks for the comments.

JMR