Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
  #1
Just in case that any of you thought.....
Posted By: Heinrich Lohmann, 09-10-2009, 05:09 PM

......that I hiked up the mountain to take the images in "A day in the mountains" here is the clarification. As simple as buying a lift ticket. I did quite a bit of hiking once up there but would not have the stamina to hike the whole thing.









All with K20D and 16-45

Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Last edited by Heinrich Lohmann; 09-10-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Views: 2,050
09-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
Pentaxian
Jimbo's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Maple Ridge BC Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 11,363
Nice series Henrich. Really like the first two. JIM
09-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Heinrich Lohmann's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Airdrie, Alberta Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 7,215
Original Poster
How do I edit the title? It's obiously missing the "you" after "of". Gotta learn to proof read before hitting the submit button.
09-10-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
Senior Member




Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 170
Is this not the lift by Lake Louise? Nice shots. I remember large biting flies at the top of the lift.

09-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
Veteran Member
pop4's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: YMML
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,877
QuoteOriginally posted by Heinrich Lohmann Quote
How do I edit the title? It's obiously missing the "you" after "of". Gotta learn to proof read before hitting the submit button.
Try Edit -> Go Advanced

That first shot's nice. Look's like it's a really photogenic place.
09-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #6
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter
Ash's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toowoomba, Queensland
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 23,280
Gorgeous scenery.
You're fortunate to live amongst such beauty.

Unfortunately the title can't seem to be altered once the thread is submitted, even in the Advanced mode (it changes the title of the thread on the thread page itself, but not on the title pages). May have to be something Adam can look into for more editing versatility...
09-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Heinrich Lohmann's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Airdrie, Alberta Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 7,215
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jimbo Quote
Nice series Henrich. Really like the first two. JIM
Thank you Jim and do take care,

QuoteOriginally posted by dankuno Quote
Is this not the lift by Lake Louise? Nice shots. I remember large biting flies at the top of the lift.
Thank you and yes it is indeed, the horse and deer flies do get pretty bad sometimes.

Take care,



QuoteOriginally posted by pop4 Quote
Try Edit -> Go Advanced

That first shot's nice. Look's like it's a really photogenic place.
Thank you, it is a real nice area. ( Pls. see post by Ash below )

Take care,

QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
Gorgeous scenery.
You're fortunate to live amongst such beauty.

Unfortunately the title can't seem to be altered once the thread is submitted, even in the Advanced mode (it changes the title of the thread on the thread page itself, but not on the title pages). May have to be something Adam can look into for more editing versatility...
Thank you Ash and we are fortunate, takes only a good two hours to drive to Banff, Alberta.

Take care,
09-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #8
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,056
Nice Images Heinrich. I like the sharpness in the first one!!!

09-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #9
graphicgr8s
Guest




You know Heinrich I hate you. All of your shots just look so dam good. Great scenery and color to match. OK I really don't hate you. More like envy.
09-10-2009, 08:17 PM   #10
Senior Member
messthetics's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 136
Nice work on these Heinrick! I like how you emphasize trails and lines on these, it keeps your composition balanced and interesting.
09-11-2009, 05:20 AM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
dcmsox2004's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: rhode island
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 7,440
wish i were there.... very nice series, especially like your perspective in the 1st shot......
09-11-2009, 06:53 AM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Heinrich Lohmann's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Airdrie, Alberta Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 7,215
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dcmsox2004 Quote
wish i were there.... very nice series, especially like your perspective in the 1st shot......
Thank you kindly dear sir, it's appreciated.

Take care,

QuoteOriginally posted by touchmyichi Quote
Nice work on these Heinrick! I like how you emphasize trails and lines on these, it keeps your composition balanced and interesting.
Thank you for the kind words and do take care,

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
You know Heinrich I hate you. All of your shots just look so dam good. Great scenery and color to match. OK I really don't hate you. More like envy.
Thank you and there is no need for envy, you'r not doing so bad yourself.

Take care,

QuoteOriginally posted by sureshgvv Quote
Nice Images Heinrich. I like the sharpness in the first one!!!
Thank you for looking and commenting, it's appreciated.

Take care,
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
a thought benjikan General Talk 3 07-01-2009 12:23 AM
I wish I had thought of this first mithrandir General Talk 6 03-31-2009 04:36 AM
Thought Id say HI pev Welcomes and Introductions 1 07-20-2007 05:29 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top