Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Utah Workshop - The Players - Participants Post Up
Posted By: daacon, 09-25-2009, 03:37 PM

So I told John I would start a thread for all of us to post our people in action shots. Jim already had one of me that is just frightening So all you workshop participants feel free to add to this thread with shots of your own.

Here is one where Jim gets distracted by a shinny object and thinks he's out of range but ah ha - fisheye FOV

Click on image for larger view

Last edited by daacon; 09-25-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Views: 8,160
10-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #61
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteQuote:
For a guy that bitched about pizza as much as he did, he sure eats it a lot.

10-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #62
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Jimbo Quote
Thanks John, I just need to make sure I do not mention these things around you... Yes Dave, I had anothe Pizza and maybe one in Edmonton coming up. JIM
I don't care what you say that's funnier then hell
10-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #63
Veteran Member

Great having a drink with you yeterday John. Will PM you and Dave about the camera bags. Cheers bud. Enjoyed seeing Ronda and you again. JIM
10-05-2009, 03:46 PM   #64
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Edit found one more

John getting Tall , Rhonda heading out to explore Marc sizing up the shot.

These are about the last of my people shots... Taken on Sunday, our last half day ... the back to reality day (well the getting back for Monday reality day) for some of us anyway.

Jim's spidey sense tells him there is a lens pointed in his direction while John is unaware

Jim and John Trading war stories on the way up ...

Heading back for lunch and goodbyes Grant, John and Rhonda - and Anne as usual blazing the trail for the rest of us.

I do miss those days already - 2010

Last edited by daacon; 10-05-2009 at 03:59 PM.
10-05-2009, 04:00 PM   #65
Veteran Member

I think I was telling John what I fool I was to lug all this camera equipment up here to use one lens as week! I too miss this outing and YES to 2010. JIM
10-06-2009, 06:41 AM   #66
Veteran Member

Jimbo you weren't the only fool, that's all I'm going to say about that.

This place was incredible. This is the entrance to lower Antelope.

Anne, Grant and Ronda navigating the tight entrance.
10-06-2009, 06:57 AM   #67
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Wow not sure I would fit there haha - did they supply some rocket boosters or anti-gravity boots? What a cool place. And as to the not the only fool comment - well fools love company - it was nice to trek a 30lbs backpack everywhere to use as Jim says one lens (although most times I did use 2 ). One of the lessons learned on this adventure for sure. But may I say since the Hickman Bridge was the most strenuous hike we did, and it was on the last day (so we all were well aware of what lenses we used) I sill packed the whole *@& kit up the hill , realizing about half way up what an idiot I am....

10-06-2009, 09:12 AM   #68
Veteran Member

QuoteQuote:
I sill packed the whole *@& kit up the hill , realizing about half way up what an idiot I am....
10-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #69
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Wow not sure I would fit there haha - did they supply some rocket boosters or anti-gravity boots? What a cool place. And as to the not the only fool comment - well fools love company - it was nice to trek a 30lbs backpack everywhere to use as Jim says one lens (although most times I did use 2 ). One of the lessons learned on this adventure for sure. But may I say since the Hickman Bridge was the most strenuous hike we did, and it was on the last day (so we all were well aware of what lenses we used) I sill packed the whole *@& kit up the hill , realizing about half way up what an idiot I am....
QuoteOriginally posted by Jimbo Quote
Must have been to much Pizza on the brain! John, love the last images and like Dave, you may have needed a jack hammer if we were there with you guys. JIM
Trust me gents We would have got you in I made it in with my pack on and my tripod mounted to the pack, bad knee and all.
11-20-2010, 12:38 PM   #70

UTAH USA the most beautiful state there is and I'vd lived here 66 years. Gota love it!!! Take all the pictures you want and Please take your trash out with you too.

Last edited by Rick Clark; 11-20-2010 at 12:46 PM.