Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Who says you can't use your Zenitar as a macro?
Posted By: NaClH2O, 05-25-2007, 04:43 PM

Well maybe not a true macro, but you can get pretty close! From about 7-8 inches away (17-20cm) then cropped and resized.
DS Zenitar 16mm fisheye 1/1000 aperture unknown

NaCl(I'm still amazed at the resolution of this inexpensive lens)H2O
Views: 3,389
05-26-2007, 05:53 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Nice Sean! I was thinking about the Tak too, but finding a good screwmount adaptor is getting harder and harder. The "Z" is K mount. But one of these days I'm going to get me a good screwmount adaptor, and add a whole new "family" to my LBA!

NaCl(I NEED more lenses! )H2O

05-26-2007, 08:03 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by NaClH2O Quote
Don't mind at all Stu, nice daisy! Looks like your horses have been to the back side of it The 10-17 is probably a bit wider than the Zenitar and most likely "fishier" to judge from the shots you and others have posted, but I still like my "Z".

NaCl(the two best "bang for the buck" lenses I have, the "Z" and the kit lens)H2O
Thanks Salty, in this case it was probably deer damage

Although I can get this lens for a very fair price (something like $450.00 Canadian) I'm still thinking about getting a Z instead. It's a tough decision, made tougher because of my local camera store being so good to me.

I'll get a macro first, giving me a little more time to decide