Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Some photos from last weeks car show
Posted By: r0ckstarr, 09-30-2009, 07:18 PM

This was my first time out with the K-7. I couldn't just sit at home and read the manual. I had just gotten it and couldn't wait to go use it. I'm sure everyone knows how that is. So, out I went to go play with it.

Every weekend, we have local car shows where everyone with an old or new cool car meet up and hang out.

More here:
092609 Hooters and Kemah Car Meet - a set on Flickr
Views: 4,088
09-30-2009, 10:12 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Nice pictures, Brian. We have a sailboat in Kemah - and are there quite often. I haven't dropped in on one of these shows, but your images are prompting me to do so.

Jer
09-30-2009, 11:09 PM   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Interesting contraptions.
Well captured too!
Looked like fun to be at.
10-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Nice pictures, Brian. We have a sailboat in Kemah - and are there quite often. I haven't dropped in on one of these shows, but your images are prompting me to do so.

Jer
Thanks, by any chance to you dock your boat in the Boardwalk Marina or South Shore Harbor? I ask because I sometimes go there to shoot alot of random pictures when I am bored.

As for the car shows, every Saturday in the Home Depot parking lot at 146 and 2094. Starts around 5pm and runs to about midnight. We used to have around 250-300 cars showing up each night, but Target made a big deal out of it and got it shut down. Home Depot wanted the weekly show back and said we could use their parking lot now, so we're working to get everyone to come back.

10-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by r0ckstarr Quote
Thanks, by any chance to you dock your boat in the Boardwalk Marina or South Shore Harbor? I ask because I sometimes go there to shoot alot of random pictures when I am bored.

As for the car shows, every Saturday in the Home Depot parking lot at 146 and 2094. Starts around 5pm and runs to about midnight. We used to have around 250-300 cars showing up each night, but Target made a big deal out of it and got it shut down. Home Depot wanted the weekly show back and said we could use their parking lot now, so we're working to get everyone to come back.
Super - I'll stop in. Our boat is in Waterford Harbor Marina, just a little west of the Target/Home Depot complex and off 2094.

Jer