Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Just 4 test film shots
Posted By: little laker, 09-30-2009, 11:03 PM

I'm trying different films in my PZ-20, and thought that I'd share a couple of photographs.
These are straight from the photo labs scanner, and re-sized. No additional mods.

Kodak Ektar 100 film, Super Takumar 35mm F2 lens, on a 2x tc, with the glass removed.

The exact same setup.

It was windy when I took both photographs, otherwise I may have gotten them sharper

Kodak Portra 160 film, I believe I was using my Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 200mm f/2.8, shot wide open.

Same lens, same setup.

I have a roll of Fuji Velvia 50 slide film at the competition (we still send business back and forth) getting processed (we can't develop slide film) which should be back before the weekend.
I'll post some photographs from it, when I get them.

At this time I'm testing all the films I can, and seeing what works best with my style. So don't be surprised to see a few film tests in the near future.
Views: 1,106

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, film, films, kodak, lens, photo, photographs, setup, slide