Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Few more from UT
Posted By: Jimbo, 10-01-2009, 06:39 PM

Views: 1,173
10-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Wow, number one shows some barren country. A beautifully austere and - in some sense spooky - photo.

Jer
10-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Nicely done I love #1 as well that is a fine shot. #2 has those golden rays going for it and 3 is color rich there is so much in that photo.
10-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Wow, number one shows some barren country. A beautifully austere and - in some sense spooky - photo.

Jer
Thanks Jer. This shot was taken very late in the day almost dark. I think it was 8 seconds exposure. I remember moving the log into the frame and later Marc took the shot too. Would be interesting to see his shot too. cheers. JIM

QuoteQuote:
Nicely done I love #1 as well that is a fine shot. #2 has those golden rays going for it and 3 is color rich there is so much in that photo.
Thanks Bud. I am enjoiung seeing photo's from the same area and how each of us captured such a different shot. That's what really surprised me. It was not like everyone follow one guy around and put each tri-pos in the same locations. so cool. JIM

10-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Jimbo beautiful job on all three. The first is probably my favorite, that piece of dead tree in the foreground is so fitting, it's almost like someone put it there.
10-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Jimbo beautiful job on all three. The first is probably my favorite, that piece of dead tree in the foreground is so fitting, it's almost like someone put it there.
I want to thank Ronda and John for not throwing this piece of wood out the cliff. It was close!!! Ok, I set the shot up.... Thanks John for bringing the truth out! cheers JIM
10-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #7
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good work, I in particular like the gloomy #1. Nice how you caught the last rays of sunlight in the foreground.

10-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Good work, I in particular like the gloomy #1. Nice how you caught the last rays of sunlight in the foreground.
Thanks Ole. We really got lucky on the shots in this location. I know there are many more out there that have not been posted yet. I have a few more to PP. Cheers and thanks for starting the Rock bridhge thread. It is going well. JIM
10-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Very nice photography Jim, love all of them.
10-02-2009, 06:14 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Very nice photography Jim, love all of them.