Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Pentaxian Published
Posted By: cardinal43, 10-14-2009, 04:15 AM

Not sure if this is in the right place, so mods, please feel free to move it if needed.

Yesterday I received the November copy of Digital Photo (used to be called PCPhoto), and noticed that a fellow forum member (Hamidlmt) has a photo posted. On page 16 (in the View section) is a photo titled "Peek". He used a K10D and a Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8. It's an excellent picture.

There doesn't appear to be a way to link to the photo, and I'm not sure about the legalities of doing so.
Views: 3,040
10-14-2009, 10:39 AM   #2
K-9
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Yes, this would be better suited in the News forum, as it is not a photo you are posting, just talking about someone getting published. Though, I'm not a mod, so I can't move it.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo