Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
more K7 HDR
Posted By: schmik, 11-21-2009, 10:04 PM

Went for a stroll around the bay yesterday... didn't have the tripod so had to 'lean' on things. I tried to keep the PP a little more on the natural side whilst still being HDR.

mike

Views: 2,584
11-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice scenes of Sydney.
Last one is my pick due to the better exposed foreground elements (boats in particular).
#1 and 3 didn't quite come out with the HDR - kind of blotted out contrast and detail.
Which bay is this? I can't seem to pick it. Southern suburbs?
11-23-2009, 11:27 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Yeah, 1 and 3 were into the light. The merged HDR files where far better than the origs. Camera wasn't as still as i would have liked.

Number 4 is my fav too. If only for that one 'fuzzy' boat. I have techniques to fix that sort of thing now but it a lot of work.

The bay is known as 'iron cove creek' according to google. Down the road from drummoyne rowers club... where the meals are large and the beers are cheap

mike