Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The Local Wildlife
Posted By: ThorThum, 12-04-2009, 10:35 AM

It's been a while since I've gone shooting, been busy renovating a rental property of mine. Now that's done I can can get back into the field. These shots were taken over the course of the year. I thought I'd share them for fun.

Some ducks chillin at our local pond. Taken with the Access @210mm

This was a swarm of bees that had gathered on my tree for the night. They were there in the morning, and I thought it was a nest. When I returned at lunch to eradicate the nest- they were gone- with out a trace. At least I have the photo to prove it.

This is mad 'Max' fishing. Everytime I take him to the creek he is fascinated by the fishes and crayfish. He still hasn't caught anything yet. I particularly like how the reflection of his eye is in focus.

Last edited by ThorThum; 12-04-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Views: 1,574
12-06-2009, 02:18 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Looks like you live in an area conducive to wildlife The photo of the bees is unique and you were quite brave to risk their wrath