Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Farmers Market Walk-About
Posted By: daacon, 06-13-2007, 06:38 PM

It was nice evening and my wife and I decided to go the local Farmers Market for a walk about and a bite to eat ..enjoy. All taken with my Sigma 18-125 C&C always welcome

A good gift Idea for the hockey fan eh

Plump and Juicy

High Rent - Low Rent

And of course my lovely wife with her favorite ginger snap cookies

Views: 1,866
06-13-2007, 07:40 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
love the chair made of hockey sticks... the roller hockey "beer league" I play in has a fake Stanley cup made of pieces of broken sticks...

would go nicely at that seller's stand!

thanks for sharing!
06-14-2007, 05:52 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks Dan it was made from Edmonton Oilers sticks cause any hockey fan will know they did not use them much this year shesssssssssh - 20 minutes from a Stanley Cup last year to missing the playoffs ..... good as your last shift and ours sucked - Oilers in '08 !
06-14-2007, 09:12 AM   #4
Veteran Member

The Oilers and the Canucks both need to be told that playing Golf is not the same thing as playing Hockey. Although I don't watch the sport.

06-14-2007, 11:05 AM   #5

I like the pic of the tomatoes. Those look like 'Mom's Cookies', was this at the Beverly Market? My wife is addicted to her raisin spice cookies.
06-14-2007, 11:29 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by silverbullet Quote
I like the pic of the tomatoes. Those look like 'Mom's Cookies', was this at the Beverly Market? My wife is addicted to her raisin spice cookies.

Thanks they sure do look "meaty" don't they. This was in the Sherwood Park - Festival Place - every Wednesday I hear as this was my first visit . I had a really good double cheeseburgger and lots of samplers I think I will go again.
06-14-2007, 11:31 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
The Oilers and the Canucks both need to be told that playing Golf is not the same thing as playing Hockey. Although I don't watch the sport.
You did not miss much this year Stu although the Canuks faired better.