Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Holding Hands
Camera: Pentax K10D Photo Location: California 
Posted By: RonMexico, 01-10-2010, 04:44 PM

I was rummaging through some old photos. This is from October of 2009 during my 2nd trip to California.

I have no idea who these people are. There’s something nice about it. I have a few friends who openly complain about holding hands but this couple seems very happy to spend an afternoon together strolling through a relatively quiet amusement park.

What interests me now that I see this picture is that to the right of them is a Zoltar booth. I’m not sure but I think that’s the same booth from the movie “Big” with Tom Hanks. If you’re familiar with the movie, Tom Hanks’ character is a child who wishes he could be bigger. The wish is granted but while still a child in an adult body, Tom Hanks’ character realizes that being an adult isn’t what he wanted and prefers the care-free life he used to have.

Looking at this, I sure do get that care-free feeling.

Thanks for reading.

Views: 2,401
01-10-2010, 05:45 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yeah, could be!
01-10-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
There's a very serene quality to this shot; I guess it's not too often that one sees an amusement park so quiet. It looks like the they have the whole place to themselves.
02-07-2010, 01:07 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
nice ass on the left one