Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Dunino Den
Camera: k-7 Photo Location: dunino den , Fife 
Posted By: fra-zzr, 02-02-2010, 10:25 AM

Hi, just been exploring around me.

Dunino den is a small celtic site about 5miles from my uni. The site is covered in carvings in the trees and stones and has a strange eery quality to it. Def. worth a visit to anyone in the fife area.

Here are a few pics, comments and criticism welcome, (exexpt for the last one, which i really like :P )

Views: 1,412
02-02-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
loved the quality of the pictures.. sad for the tree, but it's interesting how it turned out after many years... Interested in what lens were used..
02-03-2010, 03:41 AM   #3

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Hi, the tree one is just out of focus unfortunately, need to go back and try again. Most shots were on the pentax-fa 50mm f1.4, while the last one was taken using the tamron 17-50 f.2.8