Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Same Shot Three Different locations
Posted By: Jimbo, 02-14-2010, 05:19 PM

Took a number of shots at this location moving up and down the stream to see how it would change the image. Here are a few. Cheers JIM

Views: 3,070
02-16-2010, 05:10 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Very nice series Jim, I'll take the first one. :-)

02-19-2010, 05:21 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Beautiful shots, Jim. The first one really stands out!
02-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Beautiful shots, Jim. The first one really stands out!
Thank you Georg and welcome back. JIM

QuoteQuote:
Jim,
I don't post much on the forum but I have looked at most all of your photos over the past year without comment.

It's clear to me you have much improved over this time. You have learned a lot. To master anything requires a bit of humility and an open mind and you would seem to have both.

I will continue to lurk here and see what progress Jim is making.

Wildman
Very much appreciated. I have a few planned trips this year for photo taking. April I am really looking forward to as I am being joined by a felllow Pentax shooter and friend Dave Daacon. We are going to Jasper and Lake Louise. Later in the year I am also going to a few new locations for me. I still feel I am about 15% there and the journey looks worth taking. Cheers and again thank you. JIM

QuoteQuote:
Very nice series Jim, I'll take the first one. :-)
Thank ytou Henrich. You have always taken the time to review my hobby. Cheers JIM
02-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Great shots Jimbo, I really like the first one. I hope you and the family are well. I haven't taken to much time out for myself to go out and shoot, but I will soon.

Keep up the good work.

John

02-20-2010, 07:04 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Great shots Jimbo, I really like the first one. I hope you and the family are well. I haven't taken to much time out for myself to go out and shoot, but I will soon.

Keep up the good work.

John
John, great to see you checking in bud. How is the new job going? Say hi to Ronda. I am trying to convince one of my distributors that Denver would be a great place to visit customers. Cheers JIM
02-20-2010, 07:33 AM   #21

They are really beautiful, but number 1 is my favorite.
02-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
They are really beautiful, but number 1 is my favorite.
Thank you Swirl. I have a few more from today of this location IK will post later where I changed the approach to these shots. Cheers JIM

02-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #23
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Jimbo Quote
John, great to see you checking in bud. How is the new job going? Say hi to Ronda. I am trying to convince one of my distributors that Denver would be a great place to visit customers. Cheers JIM
Well we are the owners of Industrial Coatings of Colorado finally, that took a little longer then I anticipated, I think you should talk him into sending you down this spring.

I will keep checking in on you and making sure you are getting the photos correct. ;-)

Talk to you soon, John
02-20-2010, 07:11 PM   #24
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Well we are the owners of Industrial Coatings of Colorado finally, that took a little longer then I anticipated, I think you should talk him into sending you down this spring.

I will keep checking in on you and making sure you are getting the photos correct. ;-)

Talk to you soon, John
Great to hear everything finally worked out John. Will let you know soon about Denver. JIM

PS: Dave and I are going to Jasper and Lake Louise in April for a photo shoot. JIM
02-21-2010, 04:51 AM   #25
Veteran Member

These are all great photos!
Beautiful green foliages and the water is exposed just right.
02-21-2010, 07:13 AM   #26
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
These are all great photos!
Beautiful green foliages and the water is exposed just right.
Thanks Georg. I have been playing around with the exposures and like these over the most recent ones I did. JIM