Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
"We claim this city for the Fringe....."
Camera: K200D Photo Location: Victoria Square, Adelaide ISO: 400 Aperture: F6.7 
Posted By: MoiVous, 02-18-2010, 05:55 AM

The Adelaide Festival Fringe opens tomorrow night - and these Fringenauts have started taking over the city. The first landed today......

More pics from the South Aussie Pentaxians after tomorrow night!

BTW - the Adelaide Festival and the Fringe are 50 years old this year! Come and join the party!

Cheers
Views: 1,461
02-18-2010, 06:27 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Great shots with terrific color.

The Fringenaughts look like pretty classy characters compared with the invaders we deal with in SE Texas:

Jer
02-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #3

Nicely taken Chris - I didn't see them lit up like that though. Now just clone out all those ropes...
I drove past these yesterday, and thought damn, I didn't have my camera

Also it looks like I may be joining you lot tonight after all!
02-19-2010, 04:28 AM   #4
rhe

Photos: Albums
Great shots Chris! Thanks for sharing.

Does one have to be full of hot air or taller than a Hilton Hotel to participate in Adelaide's Fringe Festival?

02-19-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Great shots with terrific color.

The Fringenaughts look like pretty classy characters compared with the invaders we deal with in SE Texas:

Jer
Thanks Jer - those Fringenauts are all over the city. Might try to record all their locations. Saw another one last night upside down at the Fringe parade - but the crowds made it a bit hard to get near.

As for your big Texan bug - is that a locust or what? Did it deposit those cars?

QuoteOriginally posted by MattC Quote
Nicely taken Chris - I didn't see them lit up like that though. Now just clone out all those ropes...
I drove past these yesterday, and thought damn, I didn't have my camera

Also it looks like I may be joining you lot tonight after all!
Cheers Matt - I'll see if I can clone those ropes, but don't hold your breath

Good to see you there last night - but those crowds!!! My daughters told me that the queues to get drinks or food or venues were huge all night (well after we left!!!)

QuoteOriginally posted by rhe Quote
Great shots Chris! Thanks for sharing.

Does one have to be full of hot air or taller than a Hilton Hotel to participate in Adelaide's Fringe Festival?
Many thanks for looking - glad you liked them.

As for being full of hot air or very tall to participate in the Fringe - you only have to be there and in many cases, scantilly clad (I'll post some images later - have to sort through 155 of them!).

Cheers