Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Microsoft ICE - Panorama
Lens: 55mm Camera: K200d 
Posted By: yeatzee, 02-20-2010, 03:21 PM

I have been thinking about downloading Microsoft ice for some time now but just haven't had a setting worth turning into a Panorama. Well I brought my camera to a basketball game in rancho Bernardo and after decided to walk along a fairly new bridge. This was the view, and all I had on me was the DA 55-300mm and no tripod so this was all at 55mm and handheld rather sloppily. Microsoft ICE is amazing and turned it into this:

View On Black

and view extremely large: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4049/4373356243_f9f6cbc027_o.jpg

Nothing to spectacular but quiet a milestone for me. This program is a must have
Views: 2,411
02-20-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
Inactive Account

thats great dude!
should enter it into the pano contest.
good to see some non mantis shots aswell
02-20-2010, 04:49 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dandog Quote
thats great dude!
should enter it into the pano contest.
good to see some non mantis shots aswell
I didn't realize there was one... this is nothing fancy anyways but i'll enter just for the heck of it

----------------------------------

Ha, well I take lots of non-mantis related shots.... its just they are much more common and "cliche" so i dont post them
02-20-2010, 08:27 PM   #4

that's a great picture and outstanding work with the pp software. I'll have to get this ICE program and give it a try on some panorama pictures I took a top a very tall hill outside Austin somewheres.

02-20-2010, 09:18 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by justDIY Quote
that's a great picture and outstanding work with the pp software. I'll have to get this ICE program and give it a try on some panorama pictures I took a top a very tall hill outside Austin somewheres.
I definitely recomend it... especially since its free

---------------------
As for the picture, well that is not an ordinary sight down here in SoCal.... too bad its over an hour away from where I live :ugh:
Its actually right off of the freeway