Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Vigillance
Lens: 35mm Camera: K-x Photo Location: Irish coast ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F16 
Posted By: erkie, 02-26-2010, 02:37 PM

Mainly looking for feedback on ballance and composition?

Eric

Attached Images

Views: 1,616
02-26-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Eric,
comments on composition are always going to be subjective, what one likes the next wont.
For what its worth I think you have got it about right, but what happened to the focus....its really soft and perhaps just a touch out of focus?

Care to share the exif?
02-28-2010, 07:24 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mallee Boy Quote
Hi Eric,
comments on composition are always going to be subjective, what one likes the next wont.
For what its worth I think you have got it about right, but what happened to the focus....its really soft and perhaps just a touch out of focus?

Care to share the exif?
Thank you for taking a look and the comments. As to the focus I would say there is a fair chance that it is motion blur. 30mph wind and no tripod on this trip.

As to the EXIF could you tell me the easiest way to get it to you? I believe the software I use strips it from images saved for web but I could repost I think?

Thank you again.

Eric