Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
CORRECT FROM FLICKER NOW?I HOPE
Camera: ISTDS k20d Photo Location: ARUBA-SAUGUS 
Posted By: charliezap, 03-04-2010, 03:09 PM

I think that i have it figured out.I had "http" entered twice when i pasted and hit ok.You people out there have no idea what it's like to be getting older and being Polish at the same time---charliezap P.S. I notice that on these two pics that the properties are a hell of alot bigger when i go from flicker to sharing them here as opposed to coming out of my picture files on my computer.Why is that?
Views: 1,294
03-05-2010, 04:02 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Still looking for a answer about the properties question--charliezap
03-05-2010, 05:56 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Don't know, but it's good to see your pics here! And don't worry, I think getting older and being Dutch comes with the same sort of restrictions....

Nice ones BTW!
03-05-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
Veteran Member

WOW...now those were worth waiting for!

03-05-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by PentX Girl Quote
WOW...now those were worth waiting for!
Thanks Jan---Later today if my wife lets me have a turn on the computer I'll try uploading a couple more- probably Cape Cod beach and NH stream.I'm still looking for an answer to my properties query--charliezap
03-05-2010, 02:38 PM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
Thanks Jan---Later today if my wife lets me have a turn on the computer I'll try uploading a couple more- probably Cape Cod beach and NH stream.I'm still looking for an answer to my properties query--charliezap
Sorry Charlie...forgot to tell you how to do it. Go to your photostream...click on the photo you want and then look above it and click on all sizes. It usually comes up large...pick the size you want...( I always use large...eliminates an extra step) then highlight the Http address and hit control c.
Go to your post in Pentax forum and under whatever you wrote place the curser and click on the pic at the far right (before hide) and click on that. Curser will be in the middle...move the curser over once with space bar and hit control V. That should do it. Then hit submit reply...let me know how that works for you I just sent this one from flicker.

03-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by PentX Girl Quote
Sorry Charlie...forgot to tell you how to do it. Go to your photostream...click on the photo you want and then look above it and click on all sizes. It usually comes up large...pick the size you want...( I always use large...eliminates an extra step) then highlight the Http address and hit control c.
Go to your post in Pentax forum and under whatever you wrote place the curser and click on the pic at the far right (before hide) and click on that. Curser will be in the middle...move the curser over once with space bar and hit control V. That should do it. Then hit submit reply...let me know how that works for you I just sent this one from flicker.

Hi Jan--The pictures from flicker upload very nice.My question is how come the properties from flicker are so much more than the properties of the same picture that i upload from my own Windows albums to the sharing site.The bytes from flicker are 4-5 times more and the picture looks nicer.--charliezap

03-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #8
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
Hi Jan--The pictures from flicker upload very nice.My question is how come the properties from flicker are so much more than the properties of the same picture that i upload from my own Windows albums to the sharing site.The bytes from flicker are 4-5 times more and the picture looks nicer.--charliezap
I'm sorry...I totally misunderstood Can't help you with the technical aspects...I'm sure there are some techy guys on here who have flicker accounts.