Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Poor bird shot
Posted By: Tom Lusk, 07-11-2007, 04:06 PM

I took this shot of a Caspian tern this morning, just after daybreak. I had been trying to get a good shot of this species for quite a while.

Unfortunately, the auto focus mistook an old boat that materialized out of the mist as the subject matter, and the shot was ruined- terribly out-of-focus.

Later in the day, I took this shot of one of the sailors, perched approx. 80 feet above the water, and apparently unaware his old boat had spoiled my chance at a good tern photo.

Views: 1,442
07-11-2007, 04:10 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Those Bastards, I think that's grounds for a law suite don't you Tom

BTW, nice picture of the ship
Although I think that it would benefit with a little processing. I think that the white balance is where I'd start

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
boat, camera, photo, shot, tern