Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
  #1
Some Flower Favorites.....
Lens: Various Camera: K20 Photo Location: Maine 
Posted By: Suzu, 04-13-2010, 06:02 PM

Just a few of my favorites, looking forward to the flowers to start growing here again...

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo         

Views: 1,897
04-13-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Heinrich Lohmann's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Airdrie, Alberta Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 7,497
Very nice images Sue, love the colors and it is just what I needed today. It is a miserable, dark, gloomy, cold, rainy-snowy day but this is a nice pick-me-upper. :-)
04-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
Senior Member
Suzu's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Maine
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 158
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Heinrich Lohmann Quote
Very nice images Sue, love the colors and it is just what I needed today. It is a miserable, dark, gloomy, cold, rainy-snowy day but this is a nice pick-me-upper. :-)
Glad I could help Heinrich And thank you
04-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
Veteran Member
jct us101's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Posts: 3,708
The fourth one is my favorite. I just love flowers that look like that for some reason.

04-14-2010, 02:16 AM   #5
Veteran Member
PentX Girl's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,700
Nice flower images Sue
04-14-2010, 04:40 AM   #6
Veteran Member
Tuner571's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ohio
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,549
Really nice shots, the color looks great and really makes the photos pop. My favorite is the thrid one with the great blue sky behind the flower.
04-14-2010, 05:24 AM   #7
Veteran Member
MoiVous's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 677
Lovely series Sue - well done. I like the hanging fuschias (I assume they're fuschias) - like a bunch of grapes

Cheers
04-14-2010, 05:28 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Sailor's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Coastal Texas
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 22,298
Great job, Sue. Thanks - I'm like Heinrich: these make me feel better this cloudy morning.

Jer

04-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
slowpez's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South Carolina, USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 18,232
Painted Trilliums - are they growing in the wild? Love that little flower. Beautiful series Sue. We are heading your way this summer and we can't wait. Thanks for the teaser.
04-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #10
Inactive Account




Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UT
Posts: 92
The pink heart-shaped flower shot is priceless. Love it.
04-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
Senior Member
Suzu's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Maine
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 158
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tuner571 Quote
Really nice shots, the color looks great and really makes the photos pop. My favorite is the thrid one with the great blue sky behind the flower.
Thank You that too is my favorite

QuoteOriginally posted by MoiVous Quote
Lovely series Sue - well done. I like the hanging fuschias (I assume they're fuschias) - like a bunch of grapes

Cheers
Thank you MoiVous I think the one you are looking at are Bleeding hearts, I might be wrong. Thanks again.

QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Great job, Sue. Thanks - I'm like Heinrich: these make me feel better this cloudy morning.

Jer
Glad I could put a smile on your face. Thank You!!!

QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
Painted Trilliums - are they growing in the wild? Love that little flower. Beautiful series Sue. We are heading your way this summer and we can't wait. Thanks for the teaser.
Thank you slowpez, I took them on Moosehead Lake in Spencer Bay, they were growing wild at a campsite I was visiting.

QuoteOriginally posted by drifter Quote
The pink heart-shaped flower shot is priceless. Love it.
Thank you drifter, I have a few more with some rain on them, I'll have to find them when I can....
04-14-2010, 03:45 PM   #12
Veteran Member




Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 399
if that doesnt make one smile then i dont know what does... BEAUTIFUL.... those need to be published in a book....
04-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #13
Senior Member
Suzu's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Maine
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 158
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by l5335l Quote
if that doesnt make one smile then i dont know what does... BEAUTIFUL.... those need to be published in a book....
Thank You, my plan is to work on that
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nature Few of my favorites Suzu Post Your Photos! 1 03-28-2010 08:35 AM
Portraits of Peru - My favorites xs400 Post Your Photos! 11 05-21-2009 03:17 PM
Daily Favorites metroeloise Post Your Photos! 2 05-12-2009 06:47 AM
What's in Your Favorites (Bookmarks)? deludel Photographic Technique 13 04-26-2008 07:23 PM
Moab Favorites? justuspr General Talk 0 04-02-2007 10:03 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:38 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top