Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Brand new K7!
Camera: K7 Photo Location: Corbridge, Northumberland 
Posted By: roliver, 04-14-2010, 03:26 PM

Hey all. Just thought I'd post some of the images I've captured with my new K7. Got the camera for my birthday, the 9th of April and these are all from the first day shooting. I was using both the 18-55mm kit lens and a Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7, mostly wide-open with the latter. I've been shooting in manual and capturing in RAW although I must admit I've just been hitting the save as jpg button as I have not a CLUE what I'm doing atm. I know some of the composition in the pictures is questionable but your constructive criticism is welcome.

Cheers, roliver.

Didn't have time to focus this one properly or adjust the shutter speed up as I was using the 'M' lens at the time but, all considered, it didn't turn out too badly.

Views: 2,269
04-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #2

Original Poster
P.S. I do believe that all the photos taken with the Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7 were taken through a skylight filter as I didn't have the filter case with me and didn't want to risk pocketing it.
04-14-2010, 03:37 PM   #3
Veteran Member

i'm no expert but they look good to me