Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Don't lick toad kids! (Cartoon reference)
Posted By: codiac2600, 07-20-2007, 07:06 PM

Sorry for the cartoon reference but thought it was funny at the time lol. Well took this shot while I was away from the site and thought I'd drop it by for everyone to enjoy. Again C&C is welcome and there is no PP just conversion from RAW to JPEG and no crop (yes I was about 6 inches away and had the Sigma 105mm 2.8 attached).

Views: 2,146
07-20-2007, 07:22 PM   #2
Inactive Account

mmmm.....toads.... I'm sure Homer Simpson uttered that at some point...

yet another great one! You must be at one with this environment.... you get such fantastic shots of these various creatures!
07-20-2007, 07:27 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice job of getting the eyes in focus. Great shot.
07-20-2007, 09:46 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hamidlmt Quote
mmmm.....toads.... I'm sure Homer Simpson uttered that at some point...

yet another great one! You must be at one with this environment.... you get such fantastic shots of these various creatures!
Thank you Hamid and it was from a Family Guys episode, but you kow Homer may have said that and I will let you know as I'm in the phase of purchasing all the Simpsons series on DVD and watching them from 1 to ... a lot!

Lately I have felt that I get a better chance at taking shots others can't after a few closer than normal encounters and my one day of catching like 10 different dragonfly species. Who knows, but I could go for a message in order to re-align myself.

QuoteOriginally posted by Buddha Jones Quote
Nice job of getting the eyes in focus. Great shot.
Thanks Buddha and it wasn't too hard when you set the aperture as high as I did, but the trembling was a bit annoying as I was stretched over an embankment at just above the belly button. If only I didn't abuse my body with sports I could even be steadier! Oh well lol.