Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Flowers, Dog and more
Camera: k20d, 18-55mm 
Posted By: tinabalagosa, 04-15-2010, 11:25 PM

Views: 2,151
04-16-2010, 01:11 AM   #2
Veteran Member

The first photo is very cute, I really like the cat, I think you did a good job with that, although it's not technically perfect. Either way it's adorable.

The second photo is very nice, something that I think I would see framed on a wall or some print for sale, it's very beautiful and you captured the drops in it so well.

The third photo is also very nice, but I think what I like the most about it is that swirling bokeh in the background. What lens did you take that one with?

The fourth photo is cute, but not really done as well as I would have liked for that subject. I think although it's incredibly cute, the cuteness factor could have been raised with some better framing of the puppy.

The last photo has a bit of an issue. It's nice and all, but the noise almost looks like some kind of stucco wall. I'm not sure what happened here, but it would be helpful to know what settings that was taken at. I think it's just the noise though.
04-16-2010, 01:42 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thank you for the comments.
My only regret with the second pic is the petal got cut. I like it too
The third pic was taken with a 55 mm, my kitlens that is the only one I have. The swirling might be due to the wind blowing(probably).
As for the last, i didn't know the setting was changed by my son to multiple shots and it was windy.
04-16-2010, 11:39 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
All these photos are very nice but my favorite would have to be the first shot of the cat. I am a cat lover and that cat is just so cute. I also really like the second and third shots as well of the flowers. The second with the water droplets is really cool and they add a very nice touch to the photo and the third one looks great with all that color.

Thanks for sharing.