Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
OK GO Came to St.Louis
Lens: 50mm Camera: Pentax k20 ISO: 1600 
Posted By: LSPhtography, 04-21-2010, 01:17 PM

So band called OK GO came to st.louis, turns out they allow all types of cameras, I only brought my 50mm, Here are some results!

Views: 1,805
04-21-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I love OKGO! They're one of my favorite bands, which in my case means that I have a single song from them but I've had it for years and still listen to it sometimes (Here it goes again) anyways to your photos I absolutely love the second to last one, the confetti falling down over him makes it that much cooler than the rest of them (which are also very good concert photos too) but I definitely like that one.
04-21-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Nice job on the shots!

I'm not much of a fan of their music, but they have a couple of super-fun videos.
04-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jct us101 Quote
I love OKGO! They're one of my favorite bands, which in my case means that I have a single song from them but I've had it for years and still listen to it sometimes (Here it goes again) anyways to your photos I absolutely love the second to last one, the confetti falling down over him makes it that much cooler than the rest of them (which are also very good concert photos too) but I definitely like that one.
thank you! well if they ever come to your area check out the venue.. they seem to choose places that dont really restrict too much as far as cameras go.
as far as the band themselves never used to be a big fan, but my girlfriend liked them a lot and kept playing them over and over. Now Ive grown to Love their music!

04-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
These are some great looking shots, they are pretty sharp and the ISO noise is little enough that it doesn't bother me or take away from the photos. I also like the photo with the kid and the double guitar, as that thing is really cool.

Thanks for sharing.