Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The rest of Wednesdays Iris Shoot
Lens: DA35 f/2.8 Macro Camera: K20D Photo Location: Savannah, GA ISO: 200 Aperture: F2.8 
Posted By: Ed n Georgia, 04-22-2010, 12:04 PM

The rest of the keepers. Not as good as the first one, however. All processed but not cropped very much, if at all.

Enjoy

Views: 1,344
04-22-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This is a very nice series of beautiful photos! All the colors in your photos look great, however, some photos look like their a little out of focus. Other then that the fifth one is my favorite with that dark background and wonderful purple flower.

Thanks for sharing,
Cory
04-22-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tuner571 Quote
This is a very nice series of beautiful photos! All the colors in your photos look great, however, some photos look like their a little out of focus. Other then that the fifth one is my favorite with that dark background and wonderful purple flower.

Thanks for sharing,
Cory
Cory, they might very well be. My old eyes just don't see as sharply as they once did.
04-22-2010, 02:19 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Yep, unfortunately a few of them are actually out of focus, but the ones that you did capture in focus really do look beautiful. I really do like the waterdrops on all of them too, they go so well with all of the irises and they make them look so much more crisp and organic. I think you did a really good job with these, but I think you should also just weed (hehe) out the out of focus ones.