Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
More cat photos
Lens: Tamron 90mm Camera: k-x 
Posted By: miss_alexx, 04-23-2010, 11:07 AM

Some new cat photos. All taken with the Tamron 90mm macro lens. Comments are welcome. Thanks.

Views: 1,345
04-23-2010, 12:44 PM   #2
Veteran Member

The first one is really cute, what is that on his head? Is he inside of one of those reusable shopping bags? That's funny. The rest of them are very nice too, the last one is probably the most well exposed and sharpest of the series, but they are all very nice photos too.
04-23-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Awww, all of these are very cute shots. The cat in the second photo looks just like my cat and he actually doesn't look to happy that your taking his photo. I also like the last one as well, looks like something just caught his attention.

Thanks for sharing,
Cory.
04-23-2010, 12:48 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jct us101 Quote
The first one is really cute, what is that on his head? Is he inside of one of those reusable shopping bags? That's funny. The rest of them are very nice too, the last one is probably the most well exposed and sharpest of the series, but they are all very nice photos too.
Yes it's a reusable shopping bag. I don't know what he was doing inside it... I waited a few minutes then he posed for me. Thanks for your nice comments.

QuoteOriginally posted by Tuner571 Quote
Awww, all of these are very cute shots. The cat in the second photo looks just like my cat and he actually doesn't look to happy that your taking his photo. I also like the last one as well, looks like something just caught his attention.

Thanks for sharing,
Cory.
Thanks for your comments. Actually, the second cat is not mine. I found it when I was walking around my house.