Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Rose redo
Lens: DAL 18-55mm Camera: Pentax k-x Photo Location: Texas ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/150s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: dwiley39, 04-23-2010, 02:50 PM

I posted a rose shot yesterday I feel it was not sharp enough. Today I wnet back to see if I could get a better shot and I think I suceeded this time. Enjoy

Attached Images

Views: 1,328
04-23-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
This is a nice Rose and I was wondering if you brought the contrast up a bit and dropped the brightness that may make it look a little sharper and reduce that slightly over exposed look. Worth a try. But well done anyway.
04-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #3
Veteran Member

This is really pretty, I remember your other photos from the other day, and this one is much better. You got the focus right on this time. I really would agree with eaglem that you need to put your contrast up a little bit though, the photo just looks too flat for me to like it as much as I know I could.