Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Re-do of a recent image form Banff
Posted By: Jimbo, 04-23-2010, 10:02 PM

QuoteQuote:
Very nice series. my fav is #2. And yes, the halo over the tree jumps out at me, there is a little bit over the ridge line at the mid right. I think this calls for separate layered treatment with delicate masking techinique. Try this.

Views: 1,172
04-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
One more from the same location. JIM

04-23-2010, 11:23 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Oh wow.

Wow.

Like, really...wow.

These are just so perfect, I can't really say much more about them, won't even go into the exposure stuff and technical stuff because it's just all perfect. This is a really inspiring photo for me actually, the mountains in the background are so beautiful and I just love how them and the foreground trees reflect into the water like that. This is just so beautiful, I don't know how you do it.
04-24-2010, 07:35 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Oh wow.

Wow.

Like, really...wow.

These are just so perfect, I can't really say much more about them, won't even go into the exposure stuff and technical stuff because it's just all perfect. This is a really inspiring photo for me actually, the mountains in the background are so beautiful and I just love how them and the foreground trees reflect into the water like that. This is just so beautiful, I don't know how you do it.
Thank you. JIM

04-24-2010, 08:27 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I still really love this shot, the edited version does look better but I don't think that it was needed. Your orginal shot still filled me with amazement the first time I saw it. The colors in that sky are just so beautiful I could never get tired looking at this photo.

Cory