Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Road Racing at Portland International Raceway
Camera: K20d Photo Location: PIR 
Posted By: mrfixit240, 04-24-2010, 08:11 PM

Went out to PIR today to watch the ICSCC road racing practice runs. First time I have shot a race event but I think they turned out pretty cool. Let me know what you guys think and what I can improve on for next time. Thanks!

Views: 1,654
04-25-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very nice looking series of one fast action event. Your panning skills are really impressive for being a first time race shooter and that means you will only get better with time. My favorite out of your set is definitely the first one, the green grass in the background really makes the BMW stand out.

Thanks for sharing,
Cory

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo, road, time