Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Northern Wisconsin/Michigan
Posted By: camperguy01, 07-24-2007, 08:28 PM

A few from last week. Bond Falls in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and a few from my in-laws cottage on the lake in Northern Wisconsin.... Hope you enjoy them.

Views: 1,433
07-25-2007, 07:16 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Great series I love the water shots. The Ducks almost look like decoys. Lake looks serene - beautiful country. These are the backgrounds of summer fun and beer commercials
07-25-2007, 07:20 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Nice series of shots. Good compositions on the waterfalls. Personally I may have had the shutter just a touch faster, but how to treat moving water is very personal and it all depends on the effect you want. I like the 4th the best of the waterfall shots. Really like the close ups of the Common Loon(?). The last but one is an interesting photo with its warmth and reflections.

Paul
07-25-2007, 07:52 AM   #4

I love all of the shots especially the water fall shots. Did you use a tripod with all of the shots or just the water fall shots? That looks like beautiful country to backpack in. Thanks for sharing these photos.

07-25-2007, 10:26 PM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks for the nice comments.

I used a tripod on all waterfall shots and the last shot. All others hand held.

I grew up in this area. It's very beautiful and I miss it quite a bit......