Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-25-2017, 12:23 PM - 6 Likes   #6286
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 5,862
Here is couple with my favourite lens(one of them)
M75-150(X-posted)





09-29-2017, 03:56 AM   #6287
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter
iheiramo's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Espoo
Photos: Albums
Posts: 2,444
QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
Here is couple with my favourite lens(one of them)
M75-150(X-posted)
That bass looks awesome! Great work again. Your shots make man lust after that zoom even if I'm covered on those focal lengths by my primes already. Coincidentally there happen to be totally underpriced ME super kit on sale in Finland with M50/1.7 and M75-150/4 lenses, but... I must stay strong and not buy it, as I really don't have the need for it
09-29-2017, 04:01 AM - 5 Likes   #6288
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter
iheiramo's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Espoo
Photos: Albums
Posts: 2,444
Autumn colors

More side shots from my September single in challenge with M*300/4.





09-29-2017, 05:20 AM   #6289
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Mikesul's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 6,732
Such lovely rich colors from the M*300, always one of my favorite Pentax lenses.

09-29-2017, 01:26 PM   #6290
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 5,862
QuoteOriginally posted by iheiramo Quote
That bass looks awesome! Great work again. Your shots make man lust after that zoom even if I'm covered on those focal lengths by my primes already. Coincidentally there happen to be totally underpriced ME super kit on sale in Finland with M50/1.7 and M75-150/4 lenses, but... I must stay strong and not buy it, as I really don't have the need for it
Thanks! You can find these zooms in really low prizes sometimes. So low that it is pointless to sell them, unless you have cabins full. It is head and shoulders above M135 that I own...and really good lens in every aspect. But I think that your M120 is better, maybe

---------- Post added 09-29-17 at 23:28 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by iheiramo Quote
More side shots from my September single in challenge with M*300/4.




Nice work with M*300!
09-29-2017, 02:40 PM - 2 Likes   #6291
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
paulh's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: DFW Texas/Ventura County, CA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 26,816
Nice shooting, everyone

M28/3.5 (xposted)


09-30-2017, 05:13 AM - 3 Likes   #6292
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter
iheiramo's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Espoo
Photos: Albums
Posts: 2,444
QuoteOriginally posted by iheiramo Quote
Participating in Single In September Challenge with M*300/4 so I will be shooting a lot with it in weeks to come.
And it's done. It has been an interesting month. Going for October Challenge with M35/2 as I haven't had time to shoot it after the test shots.I guess I have to do the same also with M120, M85, M50 and M28 at some point.

Complete album in this link and some highlights below:











09-30-2017, 10:26 AM   #6293
Pentaxian




Join Date: Dec 2012
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,131
QuoteQuote:
=repaap;4101708]Thanks! You can find these zooms in really low prizes sometimes. So low that it is pointless to sell them, unless you have cabins full. It is head and shoulders above M135 that I own...and really good lens in every aspect. But I think that your M120 is better, maybe
I tested my new 75-150 on the Pentax Q (where it works like 560 mm lens on APS-C, so massive cropp) and it seems to work good. This lens is impressive! My copy was circa 30 USD with international shipping included.

Last edited by Piotrek K; 09-30-2017 at 10:55 AM.
09-30-2017, 08:08 PM   #6294
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Canada_Rockies's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sparwood, BC, Canada
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 12,200
QuoteOriginally posted by iheiramo Quote
And it's done. It has been an interesting month. Going for October Challenge with M35/2 as I haven't had time to shoot it after the test shots.I guess I have to do the same also with M120, M85, M50 and M28 at some point.
the young couple with the dog in fall is superb! Well done. Looking forward to your October challenge results.
09-30-2017, 11:48 PM   #6295
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter
iheiramo's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Espoo
Photos: Albums
Posts: 2,444
QuoteOriginally posted by Canada_Rockies Quote
the young couple with the dog in fall is superb! Well done. Looking forward to your October challenge results.
Thanks
10-02-2017, 04:32 AM - 3 Likes   #6296
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter
iheiramo's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Espoo
Photos: Albums
Posts: 2,444
K5 M35/2:
10-02-2017, 09:18 AM - 1 Like   #6297
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter
iheiramo's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Espoo
Photos: Albums
Posts: 2,444
QuoteOriginally posted by jcdoss Quote
Kauffman taken with Pentax K-1 and Pentax-M 120mm f2.8 by Jason Doss, on Flickr
Interesting architecture and nice shot.

It's also always nice to see how well M's work with K1
10-03-2017, 05:32 AM - 4 Likes   #6298
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter
iheiramo's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Espoo
Photos: Albums
Posts: 2,444
I meant to go thru my challenge shot with M35/2 in one post in the end, but... I can't! I'm too stoked about this lens to wait the hole month.





10-04-2017, 01:08 AM - 2 Likes   #6299
Forum Member




Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Hämeenlinna, Finland
Posts: 52
Hi iheiramo,
Many beautiful photographs you have here. Especially I like the ones taken with 50/1.7 and 28/3.5. I think I’m going to use my 50 1.7 more in the future, I had almost forgotten how good it is. Here is one taken a few years back.
What software you are using for picture editing and panorama?

---------- Post added 4th Oct 2017 at 11:13 ----------

Hmm.. the picture downloaded here seems to have lost some of the clarity and sharpness. Or is it Firefox?
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
10-04-2017, 01:39 AM   #6300
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter
iheiramo's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Espoo
Photos: Albums
Posts: 2,444
QuoteOriginally posted by drawbar Quote
Hi iheiramo,
Many beautiful photographs you have here. Especially I like the ones taken with 50/1.7 and 28/3.5. I think I’m going to use my 50 1.7 more in the future, I had almost forgotten how good it is. Here is one taken a few years back.
What software you are using for picture editing and panorama?

---------- Post added 4th Oct 2017 at 11:13 ----------

Hmm.. the picture downloaded here seems to have lost some of the clarity and sharpness. Or is it Firefox?
Make sure you view the browser at 100% and not above.

For editing I have been using Capture One 10 since March this year and for panoramas I've been using free Image Composite Editor. I have been very satisfied with Capture One. It has very powerful controls over colors and exposure. I haven't used Lightroom so cannot compare to that, but it was a clear step up from my previous editor.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
28mm, background, bokeh, camera, city, colours, contrast, dust, elpolodiablo, flickr, focus, hood, k-5, lens, lenses, light, m50/1.4, park, pentax, pentax lens, photo, picture, pm, post, pp, ps, shot, thanks, time
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The A Club jake.astig Lens Clubs 3824 1 Day Ago 11:04 PM
D-FA WR Club Rico Lens Clubs 640 4 Days Ago 05:43 AM
The F Club! jsherman999 Lens Clubs 1057 11-22-2021 03:26 PM
Ltd club, here I come axl Lens Clubs 21 12-12-2010 03:06 AM
In the club again metroeloise Post Your Photos! 4 10-20-2008 08:59 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:43 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top