Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-30-2013, 12:18 AM - 1 Like   #2251
Veteran Member
arsn.r3d's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2011
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 303
x.posted as suggested by J. K-x + 90 2.5 Macro.



10-30-2013, 01:26 AM   #2252
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 17,864
QuoteOriginally posted by arsn.r3d Quote
x.posted as suggested by J. K-x + 90 2.5 Macro.

Thanks arsn ... it's a great capture that I think many here will appreciate ... Salut, J
11-02-2013, 11:19 PM   #2253
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 17,864
Just FYI ... yes, I know from personal experience that they have a horrible reputation, but it's kinda of "fun" to see what comes across their shelves ... Salut, J

200-500MM 400-1000MM Nikon AIS Tamron AD2 SP 200-500MM 5 6 Zoom Lens Cased 2X Conv -NICE- 449 99
11-11-2013, 03:05 AM   #2254
Pentaxian




Join Date: Dec 2012
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,101
90/2,5 - fine images and one question

I saw many great photos in this thread from both versions of 90/2,5 (including latest from arsn.r3d - really beautifull). Could someone post an image from this lens at infinity wide open or close to wide open? I'm thinking about buying one but to "justify" my LBA I want to check how good it is as a fast prime for general use.
Best regards,
Piotr

11-15-2013, 11:06 PM   #2255
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 17,864
UK eVILbay alert ... 06B mirror

Just FYI ... I have been looking for one and will be bidding up to a certain limit ... I have no hopes of winning it within the limits of my "hobby" budget, but it will be interesting to see for how much it sells ... Salut, J (xpost from mirror thread)

Tamron SP 350mm F5 6 CAT Mirror Lens Adaptall 2 AD2 FIT AI PK EOS NEX M4 3rd | eBay
11-17-2013, 02:33 PM   #2256
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Wales
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,234
adaptall 47A - the autofocus

I have just acquired the 47A. This is the 70-210mm with built in autofocus. I haven't got the AF working yet - I need to clean the battery contacts and hopefully that will fix it..also the aperture seems a bit iffy. I took a few snaps anyway, seems quite good optically, certainly on a par with other adaptall TP's.

One question perhaps my fellow adaptall enthusiasts can help with. There is a switch on the top, seperate from the MF-AF switch. 3 positions: S - off - C (this is visible in the pics posted in the lens review section). Am I right in thinking this would be Single - off - Continuous?

Tamron Adaptall-2 AF 70-210mm F4 (47A) Lens Reviews - Tamron Adaptall Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database
11-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #2257
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 5,375
QuoteOriginally posted by marcusBMG Quote
I have just acquired the 47A. This is the 70-210mm with built in autofocus. I haven't got the AF working yet - I need to clean the battery contacts and hopefully that will fix it..also the aperture seems a bit iffy. I took a few snaps anyway, seems quite good optically, certainly on a par with other adaptall TP's.

One question perhaps my fellow adaptall enthusiasts can help with. There is a switch on the top, seperate from the MF-AF switch. 3 positions: S - off - C (this is visible in the pics posted in the lens review section). Am I right in thinking this would be Single - off - Continuous?

Tamron Adaptall-2 AF 70-210mm F4 (47A) Lens Reviews - Tamron Adaptall Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database
Yeah, single and continuous. At least that's what I've read.
11-17-2013, 08:36 PM   #2258
Pentaxian
furryurry's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NYC
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 780
SP 35-80mm 2.8-3.8



11-18-2013, 11:50 AM - 1 Like   #2259
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Wales
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,234
06B

QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Just FYI ... I have been looking for one and will be bidding up to a certain limit ... I have no hopes of winning it within the limits of my "hobby" budget, but it will be interesting to see for how much it sells ... Salut, J (xpost from mirror thread)

Tamron SP 350mm F5 6 CAT Mirror Lens Adaptall 2 AD2 FIT AI PK EOS NEX M4 3rd | eBay

here's another one

390703399121
11-18-2013, 11:55 AM   #2260
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 17,864
QuoteOriginally posted by marcusBMG Quote
here's another one

390703399121
Merci beaucoup marcus ... very kind of you ! Salut, J
11-18-2013, 04:40 PM   #2261
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Wales
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,234
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Merci beaucoup marcus ... very kind of you ! Salut, J
je vous en prie.

ps average ebay winning bid = 375 highest 590 (!) lowest 182 ( but lens with fault)
11-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #2262
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 17,864
QuoteOriginally posted by marcusBMG Quote
... highest 590 (!) ...
Thanks for the stats; prices way out of my ballpark at the moment, unless I sell to pump up the PayPal account ... A+, J

(A+ = " plus" = short form of " plus tard" ... today's free French slang lesson )
11-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #2263
Junior Member




Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Posts: 35
First (really?) test shot from Pentax K-3 with adaptall mount lens (01A).

11-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #2264
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 17,864
New addition : 55BB + 01F + Nikon mount + case ... all in very good shape, but some very minor filaments in lens that I do not think will effect the IQ ... this is the one I wrote about earlier ... it disappeared from "Le bon coin" site and then came back a few weeks later ... got a good deal on it and I'm a happy camper, J (Xpost)

11-22-2013, 12:13 PM   #2265
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Wales
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,234
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
New addition : 55BB + 01F + Nikon mount + case ... all in very good shape, but some very minor filaments in lens that I do not think will effect the IQ ... this is the one I wrote about earlier ... it disappeared from "Le bon coin" site and then came back a few weeks later ... got a good deal on it and I'm a happy camper, J (Xpost)

felicitations Jean
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
04b, 200mm, adaptall, adaptall-2, bb, canon, code, fd, fyi, image, images, information, instant, iso, lens, lenses, list, mount, pentax, pentax lens, photography, pm, post, review, salut, tamron, thanks, thread, website
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Sold: Sigma 24-60mm F2.8 (K mount) and Tamron Adaptall 24mm F2.5 with Tamron P/K ada pxpaulx Sold Items 4 08-27-2010 08:47 PM
For Sale - Sold: Tamron Adaptall 2 PK-A Mount (US) K10Perry Sold Items 2 04-05-2010 05:37 PM
Tamron Adaptall mount trev99 Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 3 03-01-2010 09:28 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:20 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top