Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S1  Photo 
07-22-2021, 02:50 PM - 2 Likes   #947
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
A couple this time of the Raynox with Yashinon 50 1.9.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S1  Photo 
10-08-2022, 03:12 PM - 1 Like   #948
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Saw a spider on my bathroom mirror, put the DFA 100 WR macro on the K-3 III and shot the spider handheld (see the spider here), far away from close focus distance. Spider didn't seem to like it, dropped something onto my mirror and hid behind the mirror. I went to grab my tripod, put it onto my sink, added the Raynox 250 to the front of the lens, took some shots of the thing with different settings. Mirror Up mode, PixelShift, developed with DxO (don't know if that uses the full potential of the file or just a single frame though), stacked 6 frames with CombineZP, cropped to show just the structure. Was about 1mm wide. And I thought it had dropped some eggs, but turns out this is just crap? Oh well... but this is magnified crap!

Spider Droppings on the Mirror