Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2010, 04:03 AM   #46
Zav
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Oh no! My pinhole made in a mount cap won't qualify for this thread... I'm feeling so bad now

05-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #47
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by audiobomber Quote
I want to know why my Pentax dslr can't take sharp photos like my old digital camera.
Dan, your camera is alright. It is the lens that's causing the problem. The reason is there are too many lens elements inside it. Only pure air does not blur images. Glass elements blur images and the more elements, the blurrier. Try someone's glasses and look through them. Everything looks blurry now, I told you!

So open the lens and pull some of those elements, your image will become clearer for it (That 600mm Pentax lens without elements was an enhanced version, that's why it was so expensive. The buyer just didn't get it.).

Or, the quicker and better way: Buy Canon "L" glass ("L" is for "Less"). Someone already removed elements from these lenses. This extra, manual step makes them so expensive.
05-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #48
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Class A Quote
Dan, your camera is alright. It is the lens that's causing the problem. The reason is there are too many lens elements inside it. Only pure air does not blur images. Glass elements blur images and the more elements, the blurrier. Try someone's glasses and look through them. Everything looks blurry now, I told you!

So open the lens and pull some of those elements, your image will become clearer for it (That 600mm Pentax lens without elements was an enhanced version, that's why it was so expensive. The buyer just didn't get it.).

Or, the quicker and better way: Buy Canon "L" glass ("L" is for "Less"). Someone already removed elements from these lenses. This extra, manual step makes them so expensive.

You'll know you've finally arrived when all your lenses have one element each. And your travel kit will be pretty light.

05-12-2010, 12:19 PM   #49
Veteran Member

Bugger ... so no Holga lenses here???
hahahahahhhhahahaa

11-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #50
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Bugger! After reading through this thread, everything looks bloody blurry!!! Now I have to buy image stablisation for the whole damn house plus I feel off the chair and heard my butt (laughing so hard) - so I will be suing someone!
11-14-2010, 11:07 PM   #51
Veteran Member

DA 40... through a glass windshield! (totally cheating).

Attachment 76138

Last edited by paperbag846; 06-10-2011 at 03:14 PM.