Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-02-2007, 06:35 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Help me please!

hey i have a *ist DL and just got a af-540fgz flash cheaper than its little brother! But i don't understand how to use it?

I'm going to be upgrading to a k10d in a few months so its like an investment in equipment and hopefully i'll understand how to use it!

Is it normal to make a funny noise when it starts up before anything shows up on the screen? And i don't understand about auto zoom and how to make it work...seems my flash is stuck on manual but doesn't do anything when i press zoom!

I have to read my manual as a pdf as it came form hong kong ( and no i don't real Japanese...but id id save £200 )

Maybe i should print it but i find the manual not that much help about the zooming bit as nothing happens when i press zoom and it does not return to auto zoom when i turn off and on the flash.

Please help me

don't you all hate it when you get a new toy but can't use it...well i can use it a little

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, flash, k10d, lighting, photo studio, shots, strobist