Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
08-13-2010, 11:54 AM   #61
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by pkata Quote
I saw here some positive opinions about the Bower SFD926P external flash, but does anybody know anything about this one: Zeikos ZE-AF585P Professional ?
Zeikos seems to have also the manual zoom option and a bit more power, for almost the same price. I just can't decide which one to choose...
It looks like the same Tumax/iCorp design. It's possible that the particular model they bought is slightly different power, or it's also possible that it's just the same thing labeled differently (and dishonestly). If you get one, I'd be interested in hearing whether it tests to be as powerful as claimed — that's a pretty big number for such a low-priced flash.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
flash, lighting, photo studio, strobist, vivitar