Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #1

Prospec Flash question

Hi, I just won a Pentax Super Program on eBay and it comes with a Prospec 716AF flash unit. I can't find any information on this at all. I've looked and looked and have come up with zero. The main thing I need to know is the trigger voltage for it. Can anyone please help??

01-19-2011, 12:45 AM   #2

Original Poster
*sigh* I guess no one knows. I have no idea how I'm going to find this information, I don't think "Prospec" is even in business anymore..
01-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Matthew_K Quote
*sigh* I guess no one knows. I have no idea how I'm going to find this information
Why don't you find out yourself. Read this post.

Most flashes are not complicated. If you find out that that voltage is safe, post photos of the flash here. Someone may figure out how to use it.
01-20-2011, 05:47 PM   #4

Original Poster
Ah, I didn't think of testing the voltage myself, thanks SOldBear. I do still wish I could find the manufacturer's specifications and whatnot, but it would appear they've been out of business for a long time and there are barely any references to them on the 'net (and most of those are to lenses, not flashes).