Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2011, 05:04 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
off camera flash

I don't use my sigma dg500 super too much (gone away for a firmware upgrade) but is there a way to use the flash that it won't change the camera exposure settings?
I want to put catch lights in with a bouncing card (will not bounce on a ceiling as it will be outside, read from a book that you can get catch lights this way)

thanks

randy

01-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
If it is off-camera how could the flash change your camera settings? Does that model do wireless P-TTL? If so, use manual power settings.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, flash, lighting, lights, photo studio, strobist