Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Olympus OM Macro flashes on Pentax bodies

I have like so many been reading these forums for over 5 years now. i thought it was time to take hole my inner geek and finally post something. ")
Due in my opinion of Pentax lack of various macro flash choices i have found yet another novel choice for all of us. I am sure many have done but here is mine. I have a lot of OM series macro equipment. T8(reverse light dual ring light) t10(ring flash with ring cross filter) t28 single and double flashes( twin head flash and single flex flash) I use the power grip2 (by the way they are dirt cheep) with the pc cord into my ist-d and k7. They all also have built in modeling lights. Sure everything is in manual but with macro that's the way i like it. Ill add some pictures soon as i can get off my rump.

04-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
update picture

Here is one picture
Attached Images