Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-04-2011, 05:45 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Pentax AF-360 FGZ Price

Has anyone bought from this place before?

Pentax AF-360 FGZ Autofocus TTL Shoe Mount Flash (Guide No. 119) - $165.00

The price of the AF-360 Flash is almost half of what Pentax advertises on their webstore.

05-04-2011, 06:22 AM   #2
Forum Member

Hey there Apac!

I would be very weary about them. Checking reseller ratings they have many claims against them.. the BBB talks about bait and switch. I would not do that. In the realm of photography equipment and prices online... there is one rule to follow. If the price is just 'too good' to be true... it probably is. I always check Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Find Trusted Stores on situations like that.

Oh, and a little bit more of advice... most of the shady stores are based from New York. Check around and do some more research.. and you'll most likely find that most of the stores are related to each other.

On the other hand... and a much more positive note. I've got a used 360-FGZ flash that I'd be willing to sell you... and I'm in the Metro Detroit area as well.
05-04-2011, 06:36 AM   #3

Original Poster
Kcjacoby-

Thanks for the information. That is what I was worried about, their store being based in NY and the price made me worried, that is why I posted here to see if anyone has purchased from them ... I sent you a PM about the flash. Thanks again.

Last edited by apac; 05-04-2011 at 06:45 AM.