Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
01-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #31

Legacy camera equipment prices can go up and down following trends. The Minolta 360PX flash was a hot item for a while getting prices averaging $100-125 USD. You can get them for under $50 USD now.

The Sunpak modules will probably go up in price as the New Old Stock starts drying up and the reseller profiteers pick them up. The 422D or 433D was stilll in production until maybe 5-6 years ago.

01-13-2013, 08:42 PM   #32

I would say this flash works pretty well! Her is my first shot with it, shot in JPG with no post processing on the K20D.

01-16-2013, 07:01 AM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
After watching the Sunpak flashes on ebay for a few days, finally pulled the trigger on a very nice 422D with the single pin foot (universal) which is just what I wanted for use with my triggers. Most ebay ads didn't show or mention the battery compartment condition which I know can be a problem with older equipment. This one not only showed the battery compartment, but also showed the flash actually working.

Looking forward to receiving and working with it. Thanks for all the help and information shared here as it helped me make an informed purchase.
01-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #34

QuoteOriginally posted by joekelli Quote
I just placed an order here

TL-8 TELE-FIL KIT F/444D

It said in stock when I placed the order and now it says it is not in stock. I am hoping I just got the last one they had for 1 cent!!!!!

So I get home from work today and there was a small box for me in the mail. It looks like I got the last one! In a pretty faded box was a brand new sealed TL-8 TELE-FIL KIT F/444D. For 1cent with $6 shipping I would say it was a good deal!!!!!!