Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-30-2011, 09:41 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the tips Yeah I did 45 degrees from the left and 45 degrees above.. well maybe not quite 45 above, but above none-the-less. And I did a reflector on the right .. and I did a minute amount of hard direct fill light towards him at 60 degrees from the right pointed upwards to him. The limited space I had I couldn't get it at 45 degrees (nor the room to set up a light stand to the right either).

I have to get a fold up table for my kitchen.. Would liike something big, sturdy that I can use for macro photography and sewing patterns & cutting. Any recommendations would be appreciated

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
backdrop, camera, diy, flash, lighting, photo studio, portrait, strobist