Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-20-2007, 10:25 PM   #1

Which flash for my K10D?

I'd like to add a flash to my kit. I would probably use a dome diffuser as I typically don't like the effect of direct flash and seem never to have a convenient light-colored ceiling to bounce off of.

I would probably use the flash for smaller groups of people, fill flash, perhaps off-camera for better portrait lighting. And, of course, from the upper deck of the stadium with the other 1000 folks and their "Auto-Flash" settings.

The 360 looks O.K., what am I missing if I don't get the 540? I've read a number of complaints about the 540 in various forums though. How about 3rd-party flashes, something else I should be looking at?

What are you using, what has your experience been?

11-21-2007, 06:25 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Hi Pentastic!

There are a number of previous threads on this subject. Just use the search facility at the top of the page and type in whatever model you are interested in ! Here's an example below.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-camera-accessories/13809-af-360fgz...ted-usage.html

Best regards
Richard