Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-16-2011, 08:45 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
LED Ring Flash: Did I really need to know this?

So I'm goofing off at work, looking at B&H photo this morning, when I run across this review of an LED ring flash:

"Medial Photography. works well for Skin Lesions .. I use a Nikon D80 & 18-200 VR with a +2 closeup. Doees not wok well down a hole .. such as a pap smear speculum."

Post by a "hobby/enthusiast" from Kentucky. . . .

Which begs the further question: What's going on in Kentucky, and do I really want to know?

08-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #2
Veteran Member

No, you *really* don't want to know. Move along, nothing to see here...

[/me sold an endoscope attachment long ago but it was for science, really]
08-16-2011, 09:36 AM   #3
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Lex Madera Quote
Which begs the further question: What's going on in Kentucky, and do I really want to know?
Considering that it's always been rumored that in some remote parts of Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama some of the phone books have a couple hundred people in them, but only 4 or 5 last names; probably not.
08-16-2011, 01:06 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Was this review helpful? Yes / No....

Yes...