Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
07-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Hey snostorm,

Just curious to see how this setup has worked for you? Do you have any photos you've taken with this setup?

Thanks,

George

10-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #32

can any one out there advise me on a hot shoe flash and a Macro flash to use on my k200d there are so many to choose from not sure what's best suited, as on a budget so can't afford any expensive one, anything under $100 or slightly over I have to think about postage included as well it sometimes cost more than the item, thanks

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
flash, flash for macro, lighting, macro, photo studio, photography, question, strobist, system